- To publish a Journal, to be distributed to each of the family memberships of the member societies, such a Journal to be published quarterly and is to contain articles of interest to members residing in Australia.
- To prepare and maintain a listing of hybrid begonias produced by Australian breeders, and to encourage the growing of hybrids.
- To act as liaison body with Begonia Societies and Associations in other Countries.
- To arrange for the holding from time to time of Begonia Conventions open to all who may wish to come.
- To act as a central distribution point for Begonia seed.
- To engage in other activities ancillary to the above purposes as agreed by the Committee.
How to contact us…..
For further information about the AABS or our journal please e-mail: